Right of withdrawal for consumers
(Consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes which cannot be attributed primarily to his commercial or self-employed professional activity.)
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. The withdrawal period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has taken possession of the last goods. In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must contact us,
Biohof Stövesandt Hermann Reinecke
Phone Number 0173 - 291 476 2
by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) about your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached model withdrawal form, but this is not mandatory. In order to comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of revocation
If you withdraw from this contract, we shall reimburse to you all payments received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs resulting from your choice of a type of delivery other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), without unduly and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we receive notification of your revocation of this contract. For this refund, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; under no circumstances will you be charged any fees for this repayment. We may refuse the refund until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You must inform us of the goods immediately and in any case no later than fourteen days from the day on which you inform us of the revocation of this contract.
Biohof Stövesandt, Hermann Reinecke
to be returned or handed over. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the expiry of the period of fourteen days. You bear the direct costs of returning the goods. You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary for checking the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
Exclusion of the right of withdrawal
The right of withdrawal does not exist, among other things, in the case of delivery of goods,
- the supply of goods manufactured to the customer's specifications or which are clearly tailored to personal needs or which, by their nature, are not suitable for return or which are capable of quickly spoiling or whose expiry date would be exceeded,
- which, for reasons of health protection or hygiene, are not suitable for return if their seal has been removed after delivery, or
- if, on the basis of their nature, these goods have been inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery.
- Please avoid damage and contamination.
- If possible, please return the goods to us in their original packaging with all accessories and with all packaging components.
- If necessary, use a protective outer packaging.
- If you no longer have the original packaging, please provide sufficient protection against transport damage with appropriate packaging to avoid claims for damages due to damage caused by defective packaging.
- Please note that the modalities mentioned in the terms and conditions (paragraph 4) are not prerequisites for the effective exercise of the right of withdrawal.