Right of withdrawal for consumers
You have the right to revoke this contract within fourteen days without giving reasons. The revocation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, took or has taken possession of the last goods. In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must give us,
Biohof Stövesandt Hermann Reinecke
Phone number 0173 - 291 476 2
inform us by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter, fax or e-mail sent by post) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You may use the attached model revocation form, which is not mandatory. In order to comply with the revocation period, it is sufficient to send the notification of the exercise of the right of revocation before the end of the revocation period.
Consequences of revocation
If you revoke this Agreement, we shall reimburse you for all payments we have received from you, including delivery charges (other than any additional charges arising from your choosing a different method of delivery from the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), immediately and no later than fourteen days from the date on which we receive notice of your revocation of this Agreement. For this refund, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no event will you be charged for this refund. We may refuse to make any refund until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
You must return the goods without delay and in any event no later than fourteen days from the date on which you notify us of the cancellation of this agreement to
Biohof Stövesandt, Hermann Reinecke
to be returned or handed over. The deadline is deemed to have been met if you send the goods before the end of the fourteen-day period. You shall bear the direct costs of returning the goods. You will only have to pay for any loss of value of the goods if this loss of value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary for checking their condition, properties and functioning.
Exclusion of the right of revocation
The right of revocation does not apply to the delivery of goods, among other things,
- Delivery of goods that were manufactured according to customer specifications or that are clearly tailored to personal needs or that are not suitable for return due to their nature or that can spoil quickly or whose expiration date would be exceeded,
- which are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene, if their sealing has been removed after delivery, or
- if these have been inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their nature.
- Please avoid damage and contamination.
- If possible, please return the goods to us in the original packaging with all accessories and with all packaging components.
- If necessary, use a protective outer packaging.
- If you no longer have the original packaging, please use suitable packaging to ensure sufficient protection against transport damage in order to avoid claims for damages due to damage caused by defective packaging.
- Please note that the modalities mentioned in the AGBs (paragraph 4) are not prerequisites for the effective exercise of the right of withdrawal.
B. Withdrawal form
If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back. You can download the form from the following link:https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0143/7499/4020/files/Wiederruf.pdf?11266870257958228743